Tuesday, September 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr.Roy!!!!
Today is Mr. Roy birthday.
Turning 29 this year. :D
Wishing him to always have a joyful life.
Anyway...... recent updates for the first week of SEPTEMBER :
- MY BIRTHDAY~~~ 5th I'll upload some picture soon.
there will be a special post for my birthday.
I had been busy for this few days. So I don't have time to post it up.
I love this birthday very much. :D
Arghh!!! Now i found out that drawing is so not my thing!
Today, I had submitted my story board and it was the most horrible drawing that i ever saw.

3 comments:

kacangsoya said...

Hahaha..thank u again for the things u ppl did for my bday. It made me forget for a while that I'm getting older...but i dun mind growing old as long as i get to see u ppl grows up well in degree later.

kacangsoya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you are very very welcome. ;D
this is life, we are old growwing and get older. :D