Monday, November 02, 2009

LADIES and GENTLEMAN....
Lets start our blogging session for today....


This box of cheese cake cheer my day up ~~~ I love cheese cake.
Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. ROY!!
This homemade japanese style cheese cake is specially for ME,Shinying
Ahjo , Amy and Pris.

A group photo with media friends. Bye bye foundation semester2.. To be exact, bye bye foundation. =) I am surely gonna miss foundation momment!!! I love it!
I never know Mr.J is a photogenic. =) uhmm. intresting!
They said, high school year is the most memorable moment that you will not forget. But, I am kindda wanna break it. I say,'I won't and will not want to forget my foundation year.'
That's it for today.
Ah.. and one more, I am damn mad damn damn mad with somebody. I dunno why. But, I think I am not gonna talk to that person not until I think I am cool enough to talk to that person. =)
xoxo, JojO




No comments: