Friday, February 27, 2009

Hhahaaa..
Few days since i don't write to my blog.
Ok.today,i had story to tell.haha..
Pass few days,i was to busy to write,because my aunt came from jakarta,with her 2 sons.
They had change alot.It's just one year past i didn't meet then. The elder name Davin,the youngest name Felix.
Today,i would like to share about Davin. He's a primary4 kid study in Jakarta. One thing i admired about him is,he know how to enjoy this short and meaningful life.
His mother,my aunt is freaking noisy.She is awful. She look like showing lot's care to her sons but,it's actually her habit.
For example,we went to Center of Medan,Merdeka Walk.haha ;) (actually,we got discount coupon,if not we're not going there for the reason,my mom doesn't like tat place)
then,we're about to order and my aunt,was very noisy about what is her child going to order, where her child know what he want. I freak out!!!
I just don't understand why some parents are so noisy n such a dictator.
Davin,enjoy every single moment he had. i admire him. From him i would like to learn to enjoy life.



The funny bits on today page is, my little cousin , Justin. 16 years from now,that's mean he's 20 ,he's cook me my fav food, cow meat wif lot's of chili.
haha.. cute little mama's boy!!

No comments: