Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi..
welcome back to my personal blog.
today is Sunday,which mean me n mama have to go to church.
we go to Medan well known church, Methodist Gloria church.
today,people sitting behind us were a family , a father,a mother n their son. (the son actually quite handsome) :]

ok,suddenly it appears in my mind, the incident that happened on 20th February, the fire that had killed two of my school mate. Now the whole Medan know about this story and they put simphaty on it. The reason is because, we are in Medan n Medan community of Chinese is very small.
So, all of us will repeat the same thing to each other, "OH.pity them."
But, what about their family?
they had lost the person that they love, they care, they share joy n sadness and they spend half of their life with.
I'm sure that both of their name will always be in their family memory.
i'll always remember them too..


Haha..This morning i heard a news from my aunt.
She told me n my mom, that the 'holy monk' that are visiting my aunt in Jakarta n will live in her house are damn banyak macam..
He, doesn't want girl to live on the same floor wif him. Because, the monk scare that he will eventually 'peep' on girl underwear.haha..

No comments: