Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hello my readers.... It's been a long time since my last post.
Well, blame it on this hell connection. =)
I can't even do my research for my assignment which is due next week... hell NO!! =(

recent updates from me:
- Just came back my KK trip last week. It's a sweet holiday. I went there with mama and sister shinying.. =)
PS: Sis shinying, do you like the taste of fried egg in KK??

- Next, I bought myself new dress and a pair of court mary jane heels. =)
for my chinese new year.. *grinding...

- Back to my normal life, where life is no fairy tale. 5 tons pile of stone on me.. =( Lot's of assignments... ARGHH!! feels like going home.. I miss my bed and dog. Not to mention that spesific person.. I don't miss.

- Mama flew from medan to Miri and we celebrate moon cake festifal together.. yay!!!
I love her.

Well, I guess that's all. I am sick of the conection here. I wanted to upload some picture from my holiday in KK but.... this snail slow connection make it IMPOSSIBLE to post it. Sorry readers..
Catch those picture up in my facebook. =)
And.. mama is back to Medan now.. kindda sad you know..

1 comment:

LuNa said...

waa~u go kk play oo~so gud~^^
ur mum come here celebrate mooncake festival wif u o...u mus miss her deeply~...still hv 1month to go...u can bek to ur home town~^^
+U+U gal~