Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This post is different from other posts.
As I am writing this post,
I am recalling when the first time,
the very first time that I take gce o-lvl test.
The moment that I recieved my o-lvl certificate.
The minute that I know I passed my math.
The second that I realize, passing math pleased me, as there won't be any problem to get in uni.
The months that I can't find a perfect university and environment for me.
The days that dillema will eventualy happened when I had to make a decision between Spore and M'sia.
The day I send my friends off to overseas.
We said good bye.
Farewell party was happening every where in the town of Medan.

The click happend when Curtin gave global a call and the moment I send my documents.
The day when the letter of offer came.When our eyes meet the first time, while I am counting 4 days off to Curtin.
The rain happened to bond us, as if it is giving chances for us to know each other better.
The very last moment I left your car and you shower me with your bless.
That sunny smile in the rainny day warmed me.
...

A new beginning of phase of my life.I flew all way long, full with excitement.But, I some part of it is still in Medan.Only by looking at a bright future is waiting for me infront,I prepare myself for everything.Andm here I am, welcome MIRI. =)

...TO BE CONTINUE.

xoxo, Jojo

No comments: