Saturday, October 31, 2009

Once my feet step on Miri airport.
All I can think about is just the very new chapter of my life was just about to begin.
New collage, New environment,New friends and more importantly, No one knows me. =)

Well, 3 of them stand there and staring at me. They kindda send me a message telling me, we are here to fetch you. To bring you to another world.
So.... here I go with the three of them.

Along to road, all I can see are green green grass. =)
I can't wait to see the new world that I am going to enter soon.
Once I reached that other world, all I can feel is that, I am entering a jungle.
I am feeling like Jane in the movie of Tarzan and Jane.
They told me that my room are newly build.
And can u imagine how happy am I that time?
I can smell the newly painted room. =)
ah...here I am, ROOM.

No comments: