Sunday, October 11, 2009

I was in the situation of:
-on my right side, Ahjo's updating her blog/
-on my side, I was researching on batik for my feature writing..
-then Ahjo kept on reading her blog.
THEN HOW CAN I CONTINUE ON MY RESEARCH WHEN AHJO'S SWEET VOICE IS READING HER BLOG??
hahahaha... J/K..

recent update from me, specially brought to you~~~
I am still busy with my assignment.. fiuh... I wanna go home. let me go home.=(
I am feelin dull this semester. Nothing special to cheer me up, except 5th september 2009.hahahaha....
Other than that..... life is just big mess. mess, chaos....
Why? why? w.h.y~~~
I want to try something big.
Ah, btw... I am kindda sad these day. The earthquake thing had cause insomnia on me. argh!!!!
I wanna stop thinking about it!!!
OK..
I think I need to stop here.
back on serious track... good night.
post again soon.

xoxo, Jojo.

No comments: