Saturday, October 17, 2009

It looks like my LAN connection is getting better. =3
hmmm..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING JOOEN... you are 17 now.
I hope that something BIG make you happy.
I miss you. =)


Well, a lil thing makes me happy.
Thanks for letting me know that I am special and different from other.
I glad, I am going back to make things perfect. =)

And,

one more happy thing to share with you guys is, my manager Fandy,he is in LOVE.
flower blossom around him. I hope everything will be fine.
Looks like, my manager will be busy with his new life.
congrats dear manager. =)

That's all for this post. I am kindda busy.
I need to take bath and go out soon.
BYE.

xoxo, Jojo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Managed Service program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central system management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!