Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey Hey.....
today i so glad.WHY??
Because,mr.john choosen me as the leader for our magazine project.:)
But i just can't imagine,how can he choose me??a 16 years old little saint angle to lead in a group pf senior?
haiiihh..tired.

I want to have some spa n massage.huhuhuhu..
i miss home. hey,mama called just now and i heard justin voice.
I talked to him.and when we hang up the phone,mama xmx me,told me that justin said i am very happy.
the reason that he said this is because he overheard i laughed.
he's so clever..
mama ask me why i am so happy,then i told her because,at last i get the chance to talk to the guy that come from brunei n he went to my house.
we actually bumped in each other accidentally. :)
he's cute for sure. :)
ah,today i didn't go out wif pat.because he's too busy.. :) with his samarinda guest..
haha..hopefully something good happend to mr tomorrow.

Jooen is now in Penang..

No comments: