Friday, March 06, 2009

Hi!!i am now writing in Mega Hotel room 1315.
Well this is the first time for me to write since i arrived in Miri,Sarawak yesterday.
I love my new school.But, it seems hard for me to be friend with them.
I miss Medan,my hometown. I miss my dog,cousin,my mandarin tuition place,the mahoni teacher and her girlfriend,ru shan jie jie n her cousin with tattoo in his left arm (he's cool) and also the little mushroom bro(he'll grow up eventually). I miss all of them.
hey,but mama told me that i can come back to Medan this July.i hope she'll keep her promise.
:)



My new school,Curtin university is very huge. My apartment is inside the school n we need to pass a small bridge to reach the campus. haha(kek di film kuno).
There are Indonesian in the school,but most of them come from Jakarta n Surabaya,non of them came form Medan. :(
Today me n mama was quite busy.We went to the student office to settle my thing.(u know,as an international student is very troublesome)
Ow! i won't miss put a thing, guys inside my school are damn shit ugly.haha

The City is quite ok.
Buildings here are not as complicated n well constructed as what it is in Medan.
BUT!!! There are more branded product here.OK,problem now is with the food.
i can't survive,the food here is disgusting,laksa over here is different form what it is in Medan.



Hey,wanna share a love story,this is true,i had recently fall in love but then,i had to leave my hometown.hahahaha... Should i be sad or happy?anyway, except my best friend Jooen,no one know about this.
It's been long time that u never feel this way,but once i feel it, i can't let go and now i had to leave him.hahaha...
'love story'this is true.

No comments: