Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's unbelieveable mama was leaving to medan this morning.
This morning i was being so strong that not to cry and be happy. But deep inside my heart i am so sad. Especially when i was to attend research and writting skills, mt indonesia friends doesn't really talk to me as if i am alien. i had no friend and just standing there like nobody child. :(

Last Monday, when mama is still here with me, we went to visit a bird nest shop and the owner is a young man.haha... He is Patrick and he is 25. (so young n yet a business graduate and big shop owner)
He is a verty nice person. I like this kind of people. When he know, i am curtin student, he told me that when i am going to Perth i have to find his little brother,because he's there pursuing his master. He told me that his brother will take a good care of me..haha.. (wad a nice guy right)

Then the next day, Thursday we went to his shop again to buys some nest back to Medan. This time round his father and mother were there and it was trouble some. They are 'lao chua'. Both of his parent are not as friendly as he is. I do not like it. mama too.

And yesterday, we accidentally meet his girlfriend and him at Bintang Plaza KFC. haha.. wad a coincident. His GF is incompatible with him.:) I am not the only one who saud that. Mama said that too.
He should actually find someone like me n mama.. that is compatilble for him. Again, he talk about his brother.
He told me that his brother got car and can bring me evry where in Perth. He want me to find his brother when i move to Perth.haha.. Wad does he mean? Nothing i guess..
Oh,one very important thing is, he said if there is any need in Miri just call him.haha.. that is nice.

Today,i am goin to live in my dorm without mama. I am so bored. I want to go home. I want to meet someone in Medan......

No comments: