Thursday, March 19, 2009

hey2....
to is Friday..
i don't have any lesson to attend.haha.. hepy me.
BUt..i have to wake up early because i have to open an bank account.
HEY.. one thing that annoyed is.. the bank can't issued the atm card because i'm too young.(under age). SHIT..
then,i am asking for my student pass, i still can't apply yet.because, my medication report is still being pending because i summit it late.wow...so, troublesome...

HAH..yesterday,after mama went back to medan,she actually join the family golden wedding party.so nice... i envy her. i wish i could be there,taking some picture..
And,yesterday nigh good thing happened to me too.. i went to have dinner with other Indonesian.. :)
The thing is, i still miss medan very much..i wanna go home. But, miri is too far away from Medan.

Tonight,I am goin to the methodist gospel to join a prayer fellowship.haha..
bad girl gone good. eh..

No comments: