Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today is a happy day...


Oh why??Nah.. simple as it.Because,he leave comment on my photo...I am so glad,although only replying shortly. Anyway,it show that he's paying attention on my profile.


haha..




I miss all of them.Anyway,if one of my tuition place friends or teacher know that i have secreat crush on him,i'll game over. I don't dare to let them know. Till now,only my best friend,the designers know. :) I know she'll keep the secreat for me.

Today is already Wednesday. I realize,days are passing without me realizing that i had wasted so many time.. So sad right??
I have 3 more essay to go. I'm so scare to write. I just don't know how to start.
I mean,i used to know how to write back in medan,in Piaget.but now i really don't know how to start. GOD please help me..

No comments: