Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh sorry for not blogging yesterday..
Reason that surporting this fact: I HAD over used my quota of a day.
alright, we are only given 150 MB per day.shit.. And fo the whole mid night,i've used up the 150 MB just for watching 4 epsd of hellow miss..
My housemate,shin ying just laught at me.But,she is very kind and lend me her computer.haha..
And we spend the whole afternoon in the city.(With her other 2 friends: Adeline n ultraman)
it's fun yesterday..

But,at sometimes yesterday,i lose my mood to shop.
Because,mama phone me n told me there was a problm wif the good that's being send from miri to medan.
She was crying in the office..i felt so down at that time. I was thinking why i am now there wif her n solve the problem.
Then,i remember GOD is with us. I MISS MAMA.. :(

No comments: