Saturday, August 29, 2009

I had been thinking for a few days about this issue of BLACK and WHITE.
It's simple, BLACK and WHITE. So why am I stressing myself for two classic colour?
Now, here comes another agenda, where you have to define, what colour do you live in?
Will you categorize yourself as BLACK?? Or you will say that you are WHITE?
When you come across this question? Have you ever think that there is this color, that we all known as GREY..



Black and White converse sneaker :)

GREY sky, look dull, empty and sad.This is reality. But, there is always a hope for everyone in this Grey sky. The sun will rise and new hope will come. ;D


I don't like grey. But, I can't say that I am WHITE. Because I am not. I am not angel. I am human.
I can't say that I am BLACK. Because I am not as bad as you think.
I am sometimes bad but most of the time good.
Nah. I call myself light GREY. :)

So, ask yourself, what colour are you?
BLACK, WHITE, or GREY??

No comments: