Wednesday, August 26, 2009

S.H.O.C.K
Ok.. that's the only word that I can say right now. Cause I am surprise.
That's all I can say..

Hey hey... My birthday is just around the coner. YAY!!
10 days to go.
Unlike many other people that I have came across, i just don't want to leave my 16th years old fairy tale. I know, life is not a fairy tale, but lets take it this way.
When you are 16, people see u as kids and, they will still "tolerate" your every little stupid, inappropriate and wierdo act. But, when you reach 17, they expect more from you.
You, yourself will also set higher goals to reach.
All I can do to comfort myself is, "Hey, that's life baby. You have to face it. Keep in mind, life have to move on."

I would like to make my life useful and fun in my last 10days of 16th.
How I wish I would stay forever 16. 16 is just sweet.
That's why i choose to have a sweet16 rather than sweet 17. :D
Bye Bye.

No comments: