Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Oh noOOoooOOooo......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's wrong with the world???
Only time can answer that. :)

Someone once said, Life is short. It's just too short for you to not love yourself.
So, why am I putting such big pressure on myself? All I can say is I am scared. I am too scared to be left out.
There are too much things to be worriy out there.

Lately, there is a very bad haze in Miri. :(
I am sick of it.
I am allergy to smoke. :(
My nose and lungs are not that good man..
Haze, oh haze.. please, i summon you to leave me alone.

Well, well.....
there lot's of things happened lately.
Imelda had a boyfriend now..
Shirly and Calvin are together now.
And guess what, I am totally left behind with this news. *pingsan@#$%^
Good to hear those happy news. hahahahaha.. Banzai. :)

My nose is aching this moment. ;(
I need to help myself out now. SO SICK of it!! :(

No comments: