Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Kwetiau ATENG.... MUST EAT IN MEDAN.
A day in Sushi Tei

Mama order it just for me. yummy!!


It's Novia and Jooen hang out time. :D i miss you darl~~



yummy ayam penyet


NAH nah NAH.....
I AM FULL OF BI BIM BAB AND SNOW ICE.. I am sooo FULL...... FULL...
ZZZZZzzzzzz.. (Thank you sis Shinying for such yummy dinner. I should thank her aunt and Rocky, not her. hpmmh... )
And I don't know why I am not uploading picture of bibimbab. But, i am uploading picture from my holiday. This is not all of them, this is just some that is in my laptop. Some others are inside my phone. *too lazy to transfer. :D
AND...
I have a new nick name. No more Jojothehero. Well, i still love this name though.
But, how about BLACK BELT MONKEY???
Why not try something new??
I like it because, it suits me. :P
What do you think??
P.S: Hope my faithful readers stomach won't growl when they see this post.

No comments: