Friday, August 07, 2009

What is happening to Miri? The haze is getting serious. And, I don't think the mask that the housing service gave us is useless.
I still can breath the smelly disgusting and irritating hazy air. :(
Oh NOOOOO..... I hate to say this, but I have to. I think I am dying younger by 2 age :(

Well. good news from Edward. He said he is doing fine with shis study. I am so happy to hear that. He is very hard working now. hahahahaha.. And he is attending black and white ball tonight with his so call "crush"
hmm.... hmm.... GOOD!!!!

And, I am feed up with my editing-on-a-beat ass. The footage and music is totally irrelevant. :(
SO SHIT! Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AN S.O.S
And And And..... hehehehehehehehehehe...

Dull, Humble,Bored,Sad,Wierd.. Bla bla bla..
Good night!!

No comments: