Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FEW THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT:

!!!!! FINAL GAME FOR UEFA league!! MU V.S BARCA! i am MU supporter! yeah!
go MU. But my bed sheet is Barca bed sheet,how come? I hope MU will win the game. It is hard for us to decide whethere who will win. Bescause both of them are strong team. :)
Pity me, i can't watch it here. If i am in Medan i will defenantly watch..
And adi, i know he won't miss this game. He is a football freaker.He'll make sure he get enough sleep in order to watch the match. Ah, and yesterday, mahoni lao shi said, when i come back to medan wei hong will bring me to breastagi.. Is that for real? If it is, my life will be blossom. :)
Second thing to HIGHLIGHT: Tpday is both Mary and her Housemate, Judy brithday. Wishing them a very great brithday. Me, Luna, Ahjo, Pris and Amy went to her house to surprise her.hahaha. Mary is 21 now. She is our big sister. Especially for me. LOL!

Ahjo went back to Kuching this afternoon. Oh, how i wish i could go home too. I just can;t wait till the end of June. ;) I miss home and.....
I am hoping for miracle to happend. And i can't wait to see adi's new tatoo. I bet he must be very proud of it. And, i have no idea on how to finish the magazine project. I am freaking stress this days. I am not in mood. Ok???




No comments: