Thursday, May 28, 2009

let us concentrate on NBS Playoffs
NBA Playoffs

say good bye to champion league

Yesterday night, i sleep at 3 and before sleeping, i just tried to check on the official website of UEFA n i found out, Barca scored 1 and my MU was 0. I was so disappointed and i know, there is no hope anymore. :( So i went to bed. :)
In the morning i woke up and i just dun hope that when i surf the net and i will get good news about yesterday game. Yet, MU lost the game. well well well.. me and Adi, both of us were quite disappointed. He told me that MU didn't play well yesterday. :( Never mind then, it just a game.
Anyway, spoiler for my blog readers, i told you that i support MU but the bed sheet that i am using now is Barca bed sheet. hihihihihihihihi...
Let's forget about league, lets move on to NBA playoffs. OK?? go boston celtic and lacker's. :) I love KOBE!!! yeah.. he'll always be the best. Not Leborn. Although lately Leborn is quite popular. Still Kobe is very unique :D.
Tic Tack Tic Tack.....
Sounds familiar in my ears. It is clock that clicking. 24 hours seems too much and seems too less for me to spend in a day. Time just passed and sometime i don't even know what i had been doing. It just pass away. Every morning i will go to class and in the afternoon class will end. In the evening, dinner with shin yin, pris and ahjo. Time strikes 12 and i go to bed.
It's a routine of mine..
Exam timetable out and magazine project due date is getting closer. fiuh..
I am exhausted but it all worth for a bright future. That's why i am here.
Here i am, all alone.
Standing on an empty street.
My pass is just too sweet yet sour to remember.
Time changes thought and feel.
As i walk through the place
that is full of our memory,
I told myself to be strong.
I am sure this is the best for us.
Crossing the road,
I realize. We're not mend to be together.
We never be honest to ourselves.
And we will never be.
Long journey in front of us,
is our choice, no regretting form the past.
~ We're all alone with a missing piece
to search.

No comments: