Wednesday, May 06, 2009

'post new thing. Nothing new in your blog. Always those Kim Bum face.'
quoted from Ahjo.hahaha..



Ok..Now, here is something new and important that i would like to share.hahaha..
Everyday, you guys call me NoviA , Novia , Novia and Novia.
do know the meaning of it???
let me tell you.
it has two origin: Latin and Spanish.
In Latin, it means New, Young
In Spanish, it means Sweetheart, Girlfriend
In Philippine, they pronounce it as nobia which mean, a girlfriend too.
So, every time you guys call me Novia, is equal to calling me, SWEETHEART.
Oh!so sweett.. my mama gave me that name.
Can you count how many time have you been calling me, sweetheart?
Ok, novia is everyone sweetheart. She wants to make everyone happy. :) Sincerely form her heart.



Ah.. and for Aster, it is actually my birth flower. It a September flower.
In Greece it means, 'star' or 'born under good star'
The flower itself means: "With their wildflower beauty and lush texture, asters have long been considered an enchanted flower.
In ancient times,
it was thought that the perfume from their burning leaves could drive away evil serpents.
Today, they’re known as a talisman of love and a symbol of patience.
Also known as starworts, Michaelmas daisies or Frost flowers,
the name aster is derived from the Greek word for “star,”
and its star-like flowers can be found in a rainbow of colors
– white, red, pink, purple, lavender and blue, with mostly yellow centers.
The September birth flower, asters also
hold the honor of being the 20th wedding anniversary flower."
HAHAHAHA...
Ahjo... i posted something new for you to read. I hope you are amaze after you read thid.
wakakakakaka.. :D

No comments: