Friday, May 15, 2009

Seriously, I am sick of the lame internet connection here, in my hostel. ARGHHHHH!!.
Ah.one serious thing, how can they block Facebook??
Argh..
So, here i am online in school cafetaria,very uncomfortable. But, there is no choise. I need to download my IT Html thinging ah, also to do his quiz, "how well do you know me quiz."
And, i got 42%.not bad leh. His cousin, Vera got 57% and me 42%. hahahaha.. I am the second highest. :)
I love himmm.. hahahahahahaha. and, jooen said that adi asked her, " hey, novia mana?kok g online."hahahahaha.. GOOD job jooen.. :)

And, IT project is alomost done, i am thinking of how to start the bloody tiring HTML.. wkakakaka. why am i so kepoh. Before the lecture ended, i promise AMY n AHJO to do the HTML. so shit. hahahahaha.. Anyway, i think i can hendle it well enough..

With LAN cable, i won't be able to acess FB anymore. Cause curtin block it.. :)
just like Piaget, blocking FS n FB. :(
Seriously, i need miracle now. :) urgent!

No comments: