Monday, May 04, 2009

He look a lil bit like anime :)
IPUDA!! so sweet.

Yeah!the mafia guy. Also my fav. :)
At last, my drama is over. The end of the story. But there are still 5 years later story. hmmm..
For BBF fans, catch it up in mysoju. Hot item! hahaha..
gonna miss kim bum and kim joon act.
Luckily mama is supportive enough when half year ago i told her i would like to be a super star, to be specific, singger. :) I am lucky to have her as mama.. :)
Also, i will spend some time in Korea after i graduate, cause she realize how much i am in love with that country.haha. waiting for that momment to come. God bless me, my family and my friends. :) every thing will go on smoothly. :) AZA AZA FIGHTING.
Ok. free week is over and i am still in the mood of dreaming...
i am so proud that during the holiday i break the record, sleeping for 13 hours.
And i told jooen about it. Guess wad, she is mad and angry wif me, cause she know my condition.
She went of and wrote on Adi wall, about what i told her. She want Adi to cooperate with her to advice me not to sleep early in the morning and wake up in the afternoon.
Both of them warn me. Adi told me not to repeat it again.hahaha.. He ask me to google the on the fact that sleeping more than 8 hours will cause health and nutrition problems.
Do i look that free to search on this kind of thing?? next time maybe. not now.
Anyway, thx friend for ur care. Love you guys.
Ah.jooen, thx for yesterday. :) I am so happy. :)

No comments: