Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here i am , in front of my laptop. Blogging. hahahahaha...
Hey gals, do i look that free to blog???? :)


Lately, all of us,(u know who u are) are 'quite busy' with our project work.
I just came back from e-mart. Taking picture for IVCS photo essay. The shit (can i call it fun part) of this project is, we have to use disposable camere. Which u can expect the image to be a totally screw up picture.hahahahaa...
Luna and Amy had develope the picture and the result?? ^%&$#!!@$#^$$#$
how about mine n others? hahahaha.. let's cross our finger and hope for the best i guess?
Deadline of every projects are just few weeks ahead. :)
Magazine, IT and poster projects. I need sometimes to rest. I urggently need a break.
Currently, i am counting days of to my summer holiday. UHmmmmm 44 days to go?

Holiday gonna be fun for us, but Ahjo need take a surgery for her knee. She has such grat encourage to do it. If it is me( i don't hope it is), i will be freaking scared.hahahaha
GOOD LUCK ahjo, i know, it is we know you can do it. Next semester, we are expecting a healthy and fresh Ahjo. *heart you!! ;)


Ppl, thx for the support. Not to give up?hahahaha.. i'll try my best to keep ot up.hahahahaha...

No comments: