Monday, May 25, 2009

HAPPY AFTER THE PRESENTATION



1. What happened 2 hours ago?
- I was so nervous, standing in fort of my classmate n lecture.


2. What are you doing in front of your class?
- I was presenting an intersting topic, Newspaper industry for media studies.


3. Are you presenting alone?
- Errrmmm.... yes, but actually Silas Liew is suppose to be presenting with me. He is missing in action. he'll be presenting tomorrow). And we expect more from him. :) HmmMmm.


4. What is the funniest part during the presentation?
- As i recall, it is the 'Uh Oh' part. Where ahjo, pris.... everybody in the class laugh. :)


5. How to you feel after the presentation?
- At the first place, relief of course! I done with it. I had been so stress out through the weekend. But i don't think this is the best i can present. I can do better than this. It just the matter of time and understanding the content. :)








Yippieeee... My presentation for this semester is over. :) No more presentation for this semester.
Why am i so scared whenever it come to presentation? I mean, i had done tons of presentation back in Piaget and every teachers like my presentation.
If now, i am suppose to present in Piaget, i won't be this nervous. But, why i am very nervous here? There is no difference in presenting in Curtin and in Piaget. AH... this is the homowork for me to figure out. :)



And i want to thanks people that are supporting me during the process of making this persentation and encourage me. They are:

-MY MOM, OMUNI... (pstttt.. she is the one that told me to choose newspaper. Because she said it's the easiest. And she is my best source ever after. And she help mw to pray too) Current position is in Spore, just flew back form HK this morning. :) Her laguage is full of my things. :)

-PEOPLE IN MIRI, CURTIN: Shin yin, Ahjo, Pricilla, Luna, Mary, Amy, Dave(??)

-PEOPLE IN MEDAN and AUSTRALIA :Jooen sayang, Vina, Ru Shan cc.

Last but not least, thx for Michelle, my hot housemate n classmate that help me during the presentation. The classified ads, remember????? THX!!!!

No comments: