Friday, May 01, 2009

He is my favorite
They are SEXY!


trallalala...


I am in my own dreamland. :) Dreamland of boys bofore flower. DAMN! i should have watche this drama when Jooen ask me. When i was in Medan. :) the internet is unlimited and fast!!! Here, it is limited only up to 150MB per day. ..

Some say, Min Ho is Hot, Kim Bum is SWEET.

I think, all of them are attractive. They have different charisma to attract girls.:) you name it:)

I am regret why i dun want to listen to what Jooen said, watch the drama. Before i see the drama, i have saw the 4 flowers. But still, i had no intention to watch. :) hahaha.. i am quite wierd do..




I have awake from my dream world,, but again, being drag back in it by them.. Kim Bum is my fav.. hmmmm.. FYI, he is only 19. hahaha.. i wish, when i am 19, i can be as popular as him. hahaha.. Dun forget, i want to be a super star too.. Mama said she is fine wif that. She will be my manager ~~ hahaha... She is now finding acting and singging school for me. By the time i graduate, I will go to new fun school again. It is not easy to be a super star. I know it, and i am prepare for it!! :)


No comments: