Sunday, May 24, 2009

SOS!!
Work Loads to be done:
- Newspaper presentation
- RWS essay
- Magazine article and design ( damn it. )
- Poster ads.

ARGH.... waht on earth is happening to me? So many work to be done. I wonder how can the senior pass their semester? hahahaha...
Well well well.... Others are also have lots of things to be done. Why am i stressing myself into this? :)

I seriously need a break now. I know i gonna get it soon. I don't mean a short break, but a long real break. Where i can go home and enjoy.
Seriously, i don;t even know what am i studying in Curtin. If you ask me anything about it, i will say i don't know, cause i really don't know. All i know is comming here, to Miri, to Curtin. I learn onething, it is life is tough. That's it.

Honestly, i get nothing other than the principal of living in a reality.
Well, i do learn something like media is giving the biggest impact in our society and i learn that webpage design is fun. BUT.......

No comments: