Saturday, May 09, 2009

OK..
Yo...
i am waiting.
princess is waiting. hahaha.. tomorrow is mother's day.
happy mother's day mama.. I MISS HER..
she gonna spend her mother's day with my grandparents.

Today, me,ahjo,shin ying and pris went to bintang plaza.
and we ate pizza. Oh no! the pizza was like shit. the service is bad, the plate is oily and...
dun wanna talk about it anymore. OH SHIT!! i dun feel like paying for my lunch.hahaha.
Ahjo, bought a shirt for her mama. and i bought an earing for my mama.hahah.
guess wad, mama is so happy. she said, she need it right now. can't wait till june.

I miss you. where are u? smua org suru optimis. w g bisa, krn lu g perna buat w merasa nyaman dan optimis. :(
jooen blng, dia ad sign, tp g g rasa. soal na, dia ke sapa pun friendly amet. bukti nyam dia ke jooen juga bae. hahaha.. gpp d. kalo emank g sanggup lagi, w mundur dari game ini lah.
susah dan memusingkan. dodol lah.
Jooen, w mundur ok kan? cape. w mau usaha.
pertama2, kek na ok. untung, w ad kasi lu msn dia. stlh lu chat ma dia. w baru sadar, dy ma sapa pun sama za.hahaha..
i am going back to my sweet dream. Soon to be.hahaha..
love u.
thx for ur support, jooen, jeje,achee and all of u. hahaha.

No comments: