Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
OMUNI... BIKOSHIPPU SHEYO.. :) SARANG IMNIDA.
i LOVE her. i MISS her. I can't spend this year mother's day with me. I am kindda sad. :)
She gonna spend her mother day alone. Probably, she gonna indulge herself. :) And, go for dinner with aunt and grandma..
I am bored too.. I miss her, so much that i can't even tell.. :)

Ah.. how's gonna Jooen live on form now on?
ZON is such a bloody stupid sotong. OH !! i hate him. he is too mean and harsh towards Jooen. how can he? I though, when they were in Medan,both of them were very sweet and ok?
they were on the same plane when they go to their study aboard. how come? they become such a mess??
In my assuption, there might be someone behind this. i think is those biatch... shit. could u guys please stop all of this? dun be such a coward. It's not cool to talk behind ppl back. :)
Huh.. But, assuption is a bad thing. hahaha. i can't judge anything before i found the fact. :)
Yeah.. i gonna figure out, how to solve it. hahaha. ( so kepoh! dun wan to care about my own stuff, but care about others).

I am frustating..
Tons of work to get done. My problem is getting serious. :( I want to let it go, but i can't it cling on my mind.Oh no... i gonna give him up soon. :) But, kindda hard.hahaha. Just like wad jooen darl say. :) i just can't. i need miracle.hahaha..
anyway, jooen had blurp out all mu secreat yesterday during our 3 ppl conversation. hahaha..
Now, the secreat is out there. wei hong now knows, the little saint is now, not a saint. She is the expert.hahaha.. yg paling lucu: ' wah, rupa nya murid piaget ngeri yah.' trus ad lg, ' wah, ank2 zaman skrng ngeri, baru umur 16 thn.' hahahaha... oi pak hong, zaman lu tu, ank2 masi umur 16 tu msh bau kencur, skrng bau ap yaH.hahahaha..

Thing like this, never go smoothly on me. It will always be in a big mess. It start up with happiness and end up in such a mess. :)
I gonna give up soon. Before it's too late. Just tell me how to do so. Ok?

No comments: