Monday, June 08, 2009

Another Asia basketball competition in MEDAN. :)
BUT!! why i am not in Medan right now?? I watched last game, FIBA-ASIS WOMEN U18 last November. Recalling, it was my o-level exam season. But still, me and Michelle spend our time shoutting and yelled to support the players. China is my fav team. They had been leading for 7 years winning this FIBA, but for the last game, it was taken by Japan, China as runner up. Luckily i was not there for the final game. Cause i already had the bad feeling. China is loosing the game. :(
That was so 2008. Now, 2009 I can't be there, at Lanud, to watch this fantastic game.
Adi, told me to come back to medan first to watch the game then go back to Miri to take test. Is he insane? but, he said, there is always a chance to watch.. don't worry.
ONE UNACCEPTABLE REALITY, HE SAID I AM LAZY. I AM NOT COMPLETING MY MAGAZINE.. actually, i am better than him. hahaha. he is lazier compare to me.

AH...justin call. OH NO!! I MISS HIM SOO MUCH. I JUST FEEL LIKE WANT TO HUG HIM NOW~~~ THIS MOMMENT! I HAD BEEN TRYING TO CALL HIM, BUT SEEM LIKE NO ONE IS ANSWERING MY CALL.
I WAS MELT WHEN HE SAID," jie jie wo hen xiang jie jie. jie jie, ni ci shi hui lai? "
ah..i miss my little cousin. i love him. i love him. i love him. i love JUSTIN!!! don't ask me about Edwin, i just so so toward him :)

Cute and funny reality, me and mary were chassing for the bus yesterday.
there is no need to chase for it, since it is going to come back from the other way.hahahahaha..

No comments: