Friday, June 05, 2009

I wonder, is there a person who look almost like me out there, on the other part of the earth?
(Don't include lee jun ki, job is being done over his face and i don't get why people said we look alike. Though at some point, i can feel it too. specially when my hair is long.)

This identical twins question pop up in my mind just like that, because lately i have been seeing Adi identical twins in Curtin. WOW!!! A BIG WOW!!
Well their face look quite alike.
Eccept from Adi has lots of pimple, this twins (or i call him MPH) doesn't really have pimple. And, Adi has the body, MPH doesn't have it. Adi has the cool tattoo. MPH? i bet no.

So..... Adi is the winner!!! Go ADI!!! hahahaha..

I'll be back in Medan. Soon..... :)
I can't describe how happy i am. But, on the other hand, i have to face a reality. The decision has to be made, whether letting go or keep it up with the whole dream. :) I am kindda nervouse and scared though. I want to keep it up, but i should have good response from the other side too. Or else, things can't settle.

No comments: