Monday, June 15, 2009

Yeah!!!
Novia is ending her crying session.
After watching TREE OF HEAVEN. One silly sad Korean drama. I call it silly cause i think i am FOOL enough to watch it. I had been crying, sobbing since the second episode. I am very sure, if I hadn't watch the ending first, then i will not be so sad. I jump from episode 1 to 10. :) [style nonton ala novia]. This drama is quite old, but I watch it just for the sake of Lee Wan. He is the main role in this drama. I have become his fans since I watch his drama, LET'S GO TO BEACH. Which is release before this SAD,MELANCHOLY DRAMA.


Now i could see, tons of tissue papers in my dust bin. :] wakakakakaka.

This drama is too interesting. The story of this lover is too touchy. I just can't explain it. But, if you ppl want to watch it, should prepare tissues paper and, watch episode 1 then skip to 10. Doing this will surely make you ppl flow and want to follow this drama.

There is no words for me to describe this drama. It too many thumbs up. I. never really being touch by drama. I had watch so many drama and i love to skip every one of it. Even Boys before Flower. I skiped some part of it.But for this one, i just can't skip... :):)

TRY THE DRAMA, for the one who haven't watch it. :) Lovely.

I am happy now. I had cry out my BURDEN through this drama.. This drama reminds me about LV. :)

Still, the remnants are there.

Whatever that is being crafted will always br there.

It won't vanish, even as the time pass by. :) But, time will only make the remnants become an unforgetable and percious memory.

No comments: