Friday, June 05, 2009

Tralalallalalalalala..
Just search through my face book. Looking for my old friends from Methodist2.
And look around others photo.
I realize something, today teenage girl dress older than they supposed to be. :(
THIS IS TERRIBLE :s

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS HAPPENING?
NAH... it is because of our media. The magazine that this teen girls are reading is leading them to a mature way.
In my opinion, they should enjoy their teen life. Just like me. :) (CIEHHHH)
Well, what i mean is, teen girl look inappropriate to wear those old lady dress.
Maybe, it is still not too old for you to use hello kitty, princess and barbie. Tell you, i am still using those kind of things. I have barbie and princess pyjamas. I have princess jacket. Kim Possible skirt. SEE... (well there's nothing wrong with me, owning those stuffs)
If you're 26, and u wear those princess thing, just imagine how will you look? UNACCEPTABLE!
Well, it is trendy to follow those fashion trend. But why you want to make yourself look old just because you deadly want to follow trend?
I admit that, wearing dress is pretty and sweet, but at least you should choose teen style dress.
I went to one of my friend's photo. She is only 15. But the way she dress is... OMG!! TOO OLD..
All those, high waisted skirt, waist belt, stilettos and those silky top. *IMAGINE it yourself, 15 years old girl wearing all those stuffs.
She look older than me if we stand together. hahahaha.. she is like 19. I am like 16.
Hey teen girl in the world, please choose an appropriate dressing according to your age. Because once u get old, you can experience all those fashion trend. Teens are supposed to enjoy their life. :) AM I RIGHT???
*wink

No comments: