Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PHIUH!!...
Exam aura... Exam.Exam.ExAm.eXaM.exAm.....
with just a click and EXAM is here.
Which mean, I am home soon. :)
Hey, can I just go home peacefully,without have to worry about my result?

I am blogging, to kill my boredom. I have been sitting here, without facebooking, all I do is just revising my IT.
*sigh.
I am world IT dummIES. :)
I hope, with the effort that I put in, I can pass this subject. Cause, I am not IT pro lah...
:) :)
Pray,pray and pray.... hope everyone will pass this semester.

AHJO, SHINYING.. I keep on thinking the sad drama.. :) So sad, I want to buy the original one.
I have so many wishlist...
-Nicholas Teo's 09 album.
-Boys Over Flower 1st soundtrack ( I plan to collect all of them)
-Tree of Heaven box dvd.
HOW?HOW?HOW?HOW?
TOOOOOOO MANY THINGS TO BUY... AHJO, SHINYING HELP ME OOOUTT!

alright, back to my studies!

No comments: