Friday, June 12, 2009

Finnaly.. I am now in holiday mood. But, semesteral exam bothers me. :( (not only me i guess, all my friends).

I had been very busy for this whole week.
But, i had done something PRODUCTIVE.
SEE.....
Monday - Wednesday : MAGAZINE PROJECT
For this special project, i had skipped my sleep and nap. :(
But, it the result turn out better than we( Ahjo, Mona, Mary, Pris and me) thought.

Wednesday - Friday : ESSAY and Repot
Okay, for this essay. Thanks to Novia that had cause herself in trouble.

Tralalalalalala...
after those workload, a city tour is a good treat for me. :)
In the afternoon, after submitting all assingments;
Me, Ahjo, Shing yin, jiu han and ahao went to boulevard and bintang. hahahaha..
Yesterday was fun and tiring.
Ah.... i bought a nother pack of cadbury freddo. :) cute frog. only 12 in a package. :(

My little obsession with chocolate is getting more and more. :)

No comments: