Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I am having my Gawai holiday.

AND

I am so dead.
I am so lazy these day. I mean, not lazy but i am not inspired.
I understand that i need to write essay and several articles, but it's just that I don't know what to write. I have tons of thins to write. But i just don't have the encourage to write.
Even i am too lazy to update my blog.

During the long weekend, shing yin and i cooked. ;)
Today, she cooked her Japanese curry. Yummy...
Yesterday, during my chat session with mahoni laoshi, he told me adi will bring me to Berastagi.
Laoshi had been telling me this twice. Actually I don't really trust laoshi, but since he had been telling me this twice. I decide to belive in laoshi. :)
But, i did ask laoshi, why adi doesn't want to tell me in person? Laoshi said, he 'bu hao yi shi'
hahaha.. kindda funny. In return, laoshi told me to ask Adi about this thing. Well, Adi 'bu hao yi shi.'
I am also , 'bu hao yi shi' as well. ;) well, let us see how thing work when i arrive medan. :)

I hope things are going well to me. :)
Blog soon.

No comments: