Thursday, June 04, 2009

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE BLOGGING NOW.
I should concentrate on my magazine design. But i can't help it. :D
I MISS BALLET DANCE.
i miss ballet class. The smell of the studio, the floor, mirror around me, the music, the dance and the feel of spirit between me , music and the dance.
mama will maybe enroll me to a ballet studio when she is here this july. I can't wait to be dancing again. Friends are now in grade 6, i am left behind in grade 5. :( pity me. This year, they are going to practice demi-point. And, i am not there, dancing with them :( Then the next year, they will recieve their very first POINTE SHOES... ARGHH,,
That pair fo simple shoes is every ballerina dream. After all hard work for many year, pointe shoes is our dream. :)
I had always been dreaming that i will stand on my point shoes, dancing..
I know, it won't be only a dream, i will get it. I know i will. It's just the matter of time.

No comments: