Thursday, June 04, 2009

I am fragile. I know I am.
I am spoil. I know I am.
Fandy is home alone. :) Ah... sometimes, i just miss him. My personal manager. :) No matter what, we always listen to each other problems. We're just like family. :) Yeah we are. :) I treat him like my cousin. hehehehe.. Since we share the same sure name. I miss you Fandy. :)
He is my biggest spoiler.hahahahaha.. :D
Thank you....GRACIAS

Mama is now having fun. To be exact, it has been a month since she left Medan. I know, her luggage's is now as big as a boom. :) I wonder, 2 luggages is enough for her???
I miss her. I want to hug her. I want to kiss mama.. :) I want to tell her, how tired i am here. But, not now. I don't want her to be worry too much. :) I want her to enjoy her holiday.
On the other hand, I am here, suffering from those killer project. :(

Anyway, no matter how killing it is. I have to do my best. I have to!!!
Adi said, no matter what, i have to pass every semester. I wonder, if he told this to himself? I feel that nowaday, he is more motivated to study. I hope he will continue taking master. But i bet he won't. :) He is sometime lazy bum.
I miss him. I miss all of them in SMC. I miss steven, my favorite little brother in SMC. I wonder how is he doing now? He might have grow taller. Somehow, maybe taller than me now.

I just can't wait to go home. I know, Justin(my lil cousin) and Hoki (my doggie) are waiting for me now. I wonder, what will Justin say when he see me later in July?? And, Edwin probably will speak better now. I hope he will be able to remember i am his cie cie. ;) I want to give them BIG BIG hug!!!!
bokoshippseyo!!

No comments: