Saturday, June 20, 2009

At last, Adi show me his new gay tattoo. What kind of tattoo is that? His new tattoo is definatly very wierd. I mean, i don't really like a color tattoo. But, so far it's not my tattoo, fine with me.
If I am going to tattoo myself, i will not make a color tattoo.hahahaha.
Well, he said his tattoo is a picture of rabit,fire and cancer? I can't really spot all those object. :(
Maybe I need to see it life. Probably will be better. :)
He is defenatly, addict to tattoo. He just get his name tatoo in April and now, he is making a new one. Piuh....

Nah, because, I am bored with all my books and notes, i decided to edit all Adi's tattoo into a picture and... this is it.
I like tattoo, but, i scare once i tattoo it on my skin, i will cry. Because, it's painful. :)
And, one more I get bored easily and maybe i will regreat . :D
But i really want to have one. Small one is enough, hmmm....tattoo it on lower back!
Ah, maybe not. Temporary tattoo will do for this period of time. :)

No comments: