Thursday, April 30, 2009



??????
Now i know! why those girls out there in this world.... Nah, why they like Boy Before Flower drama. ~~~

Alright! The 4 HOT guys, they are HOT and HANDSOME. uh... such a gentleman. :)

Alright.. now, can u just let me get into my sweet dream.. I am again, dreaming, having a handsome boyfriend.haha.. now, i still want RAIN and one more, i want KIM BUM(BBF) :)


lovely.. i like him so much. his smile, his body, his cute baby face. ahhh... and his act!!! nope, important thing is his SMILE. i love guy with cute smile. OH NO!!!! j'dore kim kim bum :)

heart him. i can't wait to be a super star. :) then i can meet them. ahhhhhhh...


(back to reality) calm down. i need to live in reality. hahaha. i can't always dream about it ok??? but how? i am now a big fans of him. Oh..sorry RAIN. Mianneyo. gomawa mianeo.. :)
More Kim Bum pic will be upload tomorrow. The world know, no one can stop me when i am living in my virtual world.

No comments: