Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's day.hahahaha..

Today i cheated Jooen. Ummm..actually,i failed cheat on Jooen. Because she realize it is april fools. :) i cheated that zon is comming back and he loves her.hahahaha... I'm so mean..But, deep in my heart,i wish zon loves her and they will meet each other soon.


Btw, yesterday i chated with Jooen and i told her i was about to give up AS. Anyway,it is too hard i think. I love him but it is too risky. You know me,once i fell in love i will keep thinking that person and it will be hars for me to not to think. Ugh! i just dunno how to explain it..


Last Sunday,i cook for the first time since i arrived Miri.hahaha..
hmmm..it looks delicious a.. it my own recepict,cream macaroni.
i just anyhow create my own reciept and chara....the result is OK!

No comments: