Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I wonder, will the whole jalan sumatra shop miss me? Especially the DVD and magazine shop. Because i loke to hang arond those shop. And i spend lot's of money there. I wonder will they miss my appearence? hahaha.. I miss walking the road on a sunny day, go to tuition and buys some food. I love my hometown. Not before,but now! :)

Hey, recently i realiza that people around me are not contributing enough for the enviroment. One of the example is shin yin's friend who is alos a freind of mine,ask me a stupid question, hey u keep all those plastic bags? i proudly answer, 'yeah of course,. Do you understand the 3Rs?recycle,reuse,reduce." Oh..at that time, i was so angry. What on earth, is there anything wrong with keep plastic bags and to reuse in again for other purpose?
Ok, here is another thing, it is Shin Yin. She love to let the water run from the tap when is does not need it. I keep on telling her to close the tap. Or else, i will do it my self. :)
Oh.One more, my housemate, Shin Yin, Michelle, Nadea keep on askin me, how can i survive in a room where the AC is not on?? Ok, i will not use AC when i don't think it is necessary for me to use it. Because, I don't think the school is using enviromental friendly AC. Which is relatively still expensive.
Back there in my home town, i was a girl that always encourage my classmate, family to pay more attention to the enviroment. Because we are save it for our next generation. :)
I know Miri is a very nice city, not very polluted. So, people might have forget the enviromental crisis that the world is facing now. So sad... :(
I hope people will pay more atention on this particular issue.

No comments: