Thursday, April 30, 2009

YEAH!! LIVE FOR M.U!! why on earth am i supporting MU? hahaha.. cause, i love red and yellow. :)
tralallalala.. on 29th April, semi final of English premiere league, MU-Arsenal 1-0 hmmmmm..nice. Thanks to O'Shea's goal..
Lately i am into this soccer game.haha.. :) And also for basket ball, i am still into Kobe Bryant, no decision to pay attention to any other players like Lebron. :)
Yeah!Kobe!!
At first, i am quite surprise with the name Kobe. Cause as i know Kobe is a beef. Japan Beef. It is a very nice food. :) and expensive though. I would like to try some day cause i am a beef lover.
And, one interfering bite about Kobe Bryant name is, name after the beef by his parents. :) nice DUDE.!!
I am a sport freak, it is just mama dun really like me to spend my time in those sport. She want me to be a good dancer and musician. Well, basically i am being implant in art..
anyway, she can't stop me in loving this sports? am i right?
I ever told her that i want to be a pro badminton player. Guess wad she said? she won't let me be a sports girl. :) hahaha. i just dunno why. what is mean is she basically know that my body is naturally a sport image n fit. I am not those dance freak. haha..
But i guess now i am in both, dance and sport, Believe it or not? Once i have music and dance partner i will dance. :)
I miss Ahua. He is the best partner i had ever had. :) both of us are good dancer and it made us dance comfortably. :)
Ah. important thing that i want to said in this blog, i am so happy, cause yesterday chat session was nice. Thx!

No comments: