Friday, April 10, 2009

ok2.
we had been chatting for few days. And yeah..i'm so happy.
he's the best.hahaha..

And yesterday,i was so happy. shin ying uncle treated me and shinying's friend seafood.
Oh!the seafood is just nice.
very nice.
i love it.the shrip and the fish.hahahaha..mama is jealouse with me. :)

Yesterday,Jooen when to evelyn party. To be specific it's her sweet 17 b'dae.hahaha.
evrybody is so happy especially ADE. because, she danced with Gideon.
hahaha...happy oOoOo.When will i get to dance with my loves one?
i have a loves one.But,dose he love me?
i miss him,eventhough he is always there chat with me every night. He chated with me every night is that just for fun. I really want to know.
i am so happy especially when he said he is not happy because i'm bullied by mahoni laoshi.
but,one thing that annyed me is, he said of course not. he saud he is happy because,he can spread gossip woth laoshi. wew..
but, does this words come from his heart?i know he's the one that have diffrent point of view about me from lao shi.
when lao shi said i look like clown he'll says no. AAAAA...sarang..
I hope we'll chat again tonight.
TTYL.got to go bintang plaza.

No comments: