Friday, April 24, 2009

at last, a break for m and all my foundation friends...
This afternoon, me and shin yin watch ahjo and pris leaving for Kuching.
Me n Shin yin left alone behind.hahahaha...
they know it, we gonna miss them...

And today, me n shin yin feel so bored. Oh MY!!gonna pass this whole week in this stupid damn boring campus.

Yeah, jooen darl ask about the print screen thing.cause she said my chat pic with adi is so cool.
love her. she told me not to sleep at 7 in the morning, cause she know me.. whenever i dun get enough sleep.. my blood pressure will go down and i will be EMO, and not concentrate. hahaha..
jooen,i hope u like ur new life there.update ur blog please..

and...i am staying here counting down for ahjo n pris to come back...
life is to boring without u guys...

No comments: