Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hahahaha...
Today, i feel a little but relief. Since my presentaiton is done.
And.....guess what? My lecturer said: Hmmm..this is what i want. More on visual.hahaha...
I'm so happy. And all my friends said my presentation is so good.hahaha..
I so thank God. And also thank you friends,esp: Ahjo(dub call me Josephine), Pris, Amy, Mary, my housemate; Michelle n Nadia and also Mona.hahaha...
Ahjo and Pris lend me their room to do this stupid dumb hell persentation.hahahahaha..
And, lecturer,Mr.J also my freinds said,this is the best presntation so far. hahahaha..
That's because i work and also pray so hard.hahaha...
Mama also prayed for me in Medan... And, after my presentation my classmate miss.Q asked me 3 questions.
ow my Godness. But thanks God that i can calmly answer the answers.hahahaha..

Piaget must be very proud with their first batch of alumni. They are all doin g very great.
;)
kidding ok?

I just can't imagine,how scared am i at that time and also how happy am i when it's a;; done and all people said it good.
My seniors told me that Mr.J requirement is very high and he want us to be profesional.
Nah...this is what stressed me up past few days.
But,once Mr.J said he likes my slides,this he really mean it. Because,if your slides and presentation is not good. Then,he will not be happy and he'll say and critic you.hahaha..
But he said mine is what he want.WOW..
I'm just so happy.

In the night, mama phone me and told me that, see it God that is helping you. You are His daughter and he bless you in diffrent way.
I am so proud and happy to be God daughter.

I miss Medan.Especially,my mama,jooen,my dog,my cousin and also the man with art remark on his body. :D

No comments: