Monday, April 27, 2009

I am so full... at least now. after few minutes i finished 4 selfmade french toast. i have to admit that i am good at cooking too...hahaha... :)


And....the same feeling, come toward me, again! i feel so useless, big fool. i just dunno why.
Why i can't be as smart and as inteligent as i am before in old school??? Now i am so useless.. i can't really do everything on myself, just like before. I hope the old me could come back. it's not that i dun wish changes happend to me. But it just, i feel. there is somthing wrong. wad is it? i dunno. i want to find a room for myself, where i can scream out loud.. :(



At least, no matter how i feel lonely, every night there will always be mama, adi n some other old and new pals hang around n chat with me through the viritual world. hahaha...

Oh!talking about Adi, he saud my tatoo pic 'keren'. haha.. he love tatoo very much and he is very 'proud' that there is a person following him. doing tatoo. i told him i'll do abother one when i go back to medan, he said, this time round u must do the real one. haha.. i hope i can have a real
one. But, i scare i will get bored and mama won't allow.ok??
Jooen, please spot the similarity from pic bellow.. hahaha.. can you found anything similar?










I am waiting for michelle phone. She said she gonna phone me today. She is very busy now. Catching up with those lessons that she had miss half semester. Pity her. It must b very tiring, especiallky for gilr like her. I miss her. She is crazy. and when She meet another insane who onw this blog, the whole conversation will turn into BIG JOKE. :)


No comments: