Saturday, April 18, 2009

WHoaaa...

I AM TIRED. JojO the hero is so tired today.

hmm.. today, i went out with Ahjo and Priscilla to bintang plaza. We ate Korean food. Original Korean food.hmm.... yummy..

ah.. Shin ying didn't join us today because, she is lazy to walk since she hurt her leg.hahaha...

Ah..talking about Korean food.. It is cook by a korean housewife.

HMMM... yummy and original.. I want to go there next time.. But shin ying said she dun like Korean food... :(

And, our sweet Apris..sh made a key chain for his BF..ok...hahaha.. his b'dae gift.



On the way back to campus, i was sitting alone, thinking....

Comming here has change me into another type of person.

Now, i am please and greatfull with everything that i have now and also in Medan.
I guess, comming here is a right choise. I can appreciate every little thing in my life. :)

No comments: